Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stamp of the Month Peek

Sunday is almost over but I wanted to get a quick post up before I take off. I am going to Alabama for a few days for work. I have a very early flight out of Burbank in the morning but I will try to post while I am gone!

Just a little sneak peak at the October Stamp of the Month which is being released by Cornish Heritage Farms on the 1st. It's called "The Pines".
PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-The Pines (Oct SOTM)
-Woodgrain Backgrounder
-Encouragement Expressions (MLM)

Paper:
-Prism Kraft, Sage Dark, & Suede Brown Dark
-CHF Simply Smooth Vanilla

Ink:
-Adirondack meadow and espresso dye ink by Ranger

Other:
-Ofray ribbon
-cuttlebug embossing folders
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

Hope you had a great weedend! See you soon!

No comments: