Friday, September 25, 2009

Graceland Greetings

If you read my blog regularly you know that I have a terrific Mother-in-Law! She and my Father-in Law come stay with us every few months for a week or more. They love to go to the kids music performance and help out a lot when I travel for work. Well now I have another reason to love my MIL....look what was in my mail box yesterday!!!


I didn't even ask her for these. I sent her a card that had a crochet flower on it that I had bought on the internet and she just decided to make me some more! How awesome is she??? I wanted to use them right away and they were perfect for today's new Thomas Kinkade release.

This month's Thomas Kinkade release from Cornish Heritage Farms is a beautiful image of Graceland during the holidays. It's called Graceland Christmas. I just love the frosty feel of this picture! Not an Elvis fan? This image is a beautiful winter image that is versatile enough for any holiday card!


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Vintage Christmas Greetings (MLM)
-Gradeland Christmas (Thomas Kinkade)

Paper:
-Prism Paper Cardstock
-CHF Simply Smooth White

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers
-Versamark by Tsukineko

Other:
-white embossing powder
-crochet flowers by my MIL
-Makin Memories brads

I hope you find a nice surprise in y our mailbox too! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

how nice that she made these for you! love the card, and the coloring!