Thursday, September 24, 2009

Time to Love

You probably all ready know that I love sketch challenges. One of my favorite sites to check out each week is 2 Sketches 4 You. It's so fun to see all the different interpretations of each weeks sketch. I am going to try and do their sketch challenge each week. Not sure if I'll make every week but I made this one! I decided to dust off my Time to Stamp set, which hasn't seen any ink in quite a while and came up with this card.
PROJECT SUPPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Time to Stamp (Rummage Bin)
-Paisley Pattern Scrapblock
Paper:
-Prism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
Other:
-Prima trim
-Dew Drops

Now it's time for me to get to work...thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Олеся Винокурова said...

Super! It very interesting and nice

Laura Davis said...

Wow this is a great card! I love your blog header too :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

masha minaeva said...

Gorgeous card!

Diana Waite said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on making the fab 5!

Kim Sonksen said...

Stunning - I love the vintage feel of your card. Congratz on making the fab five

cnelson said...

perfectly fabulous in every way! Congrats on making the fab 5!