Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gingerbread Cottage

I guess I shouldn't have said that I was "back" until after the long weekend. I have truly been enjoying relaxing, catching up with the family, and doing a little stamping! I just wanted to stop by quickly to share the newest Thomas Kinkade release, "Gingerbread Cottage".


It's the perfect image for making a card for a new homeowner, a Christmas Card, a welcome home...all sorts of great uses!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Gingerbread Cottage (Thomas Kinkade)
-Script Essential Expressions (MLM)
-Tulle Damask Scrapblock

Paper:
-Prism Paper
-CHF Simply Smooth

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Olive Pastel fluid chalk by Clearsnap
-copic markers

Other:
-Cosmo Cricket felt trim
-Darice hemp cord
-ek success word window and scallop punches

I hope you are having a terrific weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: