Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Labs...

I'm back....



The last couple of weeks have found me caught up in the planning and preparation of our High School Marching Bands Battle of the Bands Tournament. It was on Saturday and went really well. We had 35 bands from Southern California. Hosted about 5000 people. Lots of coordination but it went off with out a hitch! So now..I need to get the house cleaned up, the laundry done, and get to the grocery store. By this weekend I am hoping to get some time to stamp!




I made today's cards a couple of weeks ago before life got too crazy. They use the newest Sara England images which are being released today. The first one is called "Honeymooners" and is part of the line of solid rubber images in the Sara England line.


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Doggie Expressions (MLM)
-Honeymooners (Sara England)
Paper:
-Prism Paper Cardstock
-DCWV Patterned Paper
-CHF Simply SMooth White
Ink:
-Memento Markers
Other:
-Ofray Ribbon
-makin memories brads



The second new release today is the first of a three part series that I think you are going to really like. It's called "Gone Fishing". I had fun making this Shadow box card.
PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-fishnet backgrounder
-Gone Fishing (Sara England)
Paper:
-Prism Paper
-CHF Simply Smooth white
Ink:
-Clearsnap olive pastel fluid chalk
-Memento tuxedo black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-Dymo punch w/black tape
-Jolee stickers

I hope to post again before Thanksgiving but if I don't...have a terrific one!

1 comment:

Susan S. said...

Nice cards and congrats on the band tournament - you go you Band Mom you!! I have a question on one of your CHF gallery cards with this same Gone Fishing stamp - it is a very pastel-ish colored card and your details say you used a baby wipe. Are you using the baby wipe with the reinkers on it? Could you explain how you did it? Thanks for your help and have a great Thanksgiving!

(o.k. should I be offended? - the word verification I got was unerds!! - too funny!)