Friday, November 20, 2009

A Really Quick Check in...

The big Marching Band Tournament my kids High School marching band is hosting is this Saturday and I'm in charge of the whole thing which is why I've been a little absent this week! Hang in there...I promise I'll be back to more regular posting soon.

Until then here's a pretty Thomas Kinkade I made a couple of weeks ago. I just can't get enough of these beautiful images!
This is my mantra for the weekend....It is what it is! I have put a lot of hard work into this tournament and I hope it turns out successfully but I know that I can't control the world so I must remember to accept what I can't change and just enjoy it!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Cobblestone Bridge (Thomas Kinkade)
-Thomas Kinkade Scripture I (MLM)
Paper:
-CHF Simply Smooth White
-prism paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
Other:
-makin memories brads
-ek success punch
I'll check back when I've recovered!

3 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful card! I love those Thomas Kinkade stamps--just not the best colorer yet, so...However, you seem to have perfected the coloring issue--just lovely!

So, if your organizational skills are half as wonderful as your creative skills, the tournament will be a huge success--and I'm sure it will be! Hope you can relax and enjoy!

itsallrosi said...

good luck today!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful card, Kristine! I hope everything went smoothly - and that your marching band rocked!