Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Get Well

I am running out the door to catch a flight to Atlanta but before I go I wanted to post this quick sneak peak at a new Saturday Evening Post set that is being released on Friday.


It's called common cold and it has several cool vintagy (is that a word?) images that are perfect for making get well cards. I just love this image. I can just imagine that this woman was all set for a night out but just isn't feeling up to it! I can't wait to send it to one of my friends the next time they are under the weather.

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Common Cold (SEP)
Paper:
-Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
-Prism Paper
-CHF Simply Smooth white
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers
Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder


Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

Hearts Turned said...

It's hard to make a sick woman look beautiful, but you did a wonderful job doing just that! Wonderful coloring on a wonderful card! Love those new vintage images!