Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guardian Castle


This beautiful, fanciful Thomas Kinkade image is being released tomorrow by Cornish Heritage Farms. It reminds me of a fairy tale castle! I can just imagine the princess locked high up in the tower waiting for her prince!

PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Guardian Castle (Thomas Kinkade)
-Fiery Floral Scrapblock

Paper:
-Bazzil Cardstock
-CHF Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Memento tuxedo Black
-Versamark by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers

Other:
-Prima Flower
-Makin Memories Brad
-'Flourishes' Crystal Clear Acrylic Embellishments by Apple Pie

I took tomorrow off work and am going away for the weekend so I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to post over the weekend but I'll be back next week!

Kristine

1 comment:

stampqueen said...

Beautiful!!! Yet another Kinkade to add to my list. Awsome coloring job!!!