Monday, February 15, 2010

Reflections

I was a bit tied up over the weekend as I mentioned that I might be.

My son is in the Southern California Jazz Honor Band. It's made up of kids from Santa Clarita to San Diego. They had an all day rehearsal in Yorba Linda on Friday which is about 90 miles from our house. Then they performed at Disneyland on Saturday and then a final performance on Sunday at Cal State Fullerton. I drove him and his buddy to Friday rehearsal. While they rehearsed I visited some craft and scrapbook stores in Orange County. After the rehearsal we stayed at a hotel near Disneyland. I wasn't about to drive 90 miles home in Friday night LA traffic just to turn around and meet at Disney at 6:30 AM on Saturday! We stayed Saturday night in the hotel too and then had the concert on Sunday. A very nice weekend! But...that is why I haven't posted here lately!


I did get a tutorial posted over on the CHF Creative Blog though. It will guide you step by step to create this card.If you haven't seen it yet you still have time to check it out. And....if you post a comment on the Creative blog tutorial by 5 pm PCT tonight you can win the stamp set that I used to make this card!

Good Luck!

Kristine

No comments: