Wednesday, March 24, 2010

High Hopes Hippity Hoppity Challenge

Sorry I've been absent all week. Our Modem died and we've been with out internet since I returned from Louisiana. Got the modem in the mail today and got it hooked up. I can now connect to the internet if the cord is directly in my laptop but can not get the wireless router to connect to the internet! I need my 15 year old son to get home from school! He'll fix it!

Today I wanted to share a quick card I made for this weeks High Hopes Blog Challenge. The challenge was to use "anything that hops" for the card. I didn't think I had a High Hopes image that would fit the requirement but then I found this Kangaroo. I think that works, doesn't it? Here's the card I came up with.


The sentiment is from CHF's Sweet Spring Set. I'll be back tomorrow if the internet is still working...see you then!
Kristine

No comments: