Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Warm Hello

My son came home from school yesterday and got right to work on the wireless router issues. He fixed it and for 6 glorious hours it worked! Then it stopped again! ARGHHHHH! How spoiled we become being able to sit anywhere in the house with our lap tops and access the internet! Oh well....I can get it when I plug directly into the moden which is still better than nothing. And...I can post on my blog, so it's all good!

I bobught a few new images from stamping Bella this month and finally had time to play with them a little. I know that they are not really " new images" but "new to me" is just as good in my book!
Isn't she sweet? The sentiment is Hero Arts. This all ready went out in the mail to a senior lady that I "angel". I hope she likes it! Thanks for stopping by!
Kristine

No comments: