Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dare to Get Dirty has started!

If you are a "fan" at Splitcoast Stampers, you know what I'm talking about. If you're not, why not? Ever since I started stamping SCS has been a huge source of inspiration, education, and reguvination. It's a fabulous site and I believe in helping to support it by being a "fan". One of the rewards for being in the fan club is the once a year Dirty Girl Challenges. For me it's like a week long Virtual Stamp Night. Lot's of fun challenges to get your mojo flowing! So yesterday I had a chance to play in a couple of the challenges that I'll share with you today. ENJOY!

First was a sketch challenge. Loved it so much I made TWO!

This image is a digi from Mo's digital pencil.



This image is a freebie this month from Some Odd girl.



The "TV Dinner challenge was to create a card inspired by a television show. I don't suppose I need to tell you which show this "wonder woman" card was inspired by, do I?

The image is a digi called "Supermom" from In Style Stamps.


The last card I have to show you is a CAS card. (Clean and Simple). This was made for a challenge to "Embrace the white space". Not an easy thing for me to do as I tend to fill all the "white space" on my cards but it was a fun challenge.

The sentiment is from TPC greetings set and the flower is from Stampendous "April Showers Flowers".


Well...hopefully, all these cards got you inspired to go check out the happenings at SCS and if you're not a fan club member...JOIN!



No comments: