Today I have a quick and simple birthday card to share with you! This orchid from Stampendaous is really easy to color and goes perfectly with any type of sentiment for all of those last minute card needs!
Neenah White, Bazzil Prismatic Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink, Copic Markers (yg3, yg01, v01, bv00, e11, e13)
Martha Stewart “Loop” Border Punch
Robins Egg Dew Drops
1. Stamp sentiment in black ink on the bottom of a 5 ½” white panel.
2. Stamp orchid image above the sentiment with black ink and color with Copic Markers
3. Trim the stamped panel leaving part of the left branch “out of the box” as shown.
4. Punch the side of a 5 ½” x 3 ¾” light purple panel and use it to back the stamped panel. Trim left side as needed.
5. Adhere the layered panels to a 5 ¼” x 4 ¼” top folded purple card.
6. Adhere three pearl colored dew drops vertically on the bottom left of card as shown.
I hope you enjoyed my card today and are feeling inspired to get your Stampendous stamps inky and make one of your own!
Thanks for stopping by today!