Monday, March 21, 2011

Classy Pyramid Gift Box


Happy Monday!!!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! My daughter came home from college for Spring break on Friday so we are enjoying the weekend together. Before she came home I had a chance to make this classic looking gift box.

I started with a white die cut Pyramid Box from Creative Cuts and more.

I used the Foliate Quad Cube stamp from Stampendous to randomly stamp the design in black ink. I put the Pyramid Box together with killer red tacky tape from Creative cuts and more.

The tag was made with the tag and a sentiment stamp from the Orchid Greetings stamp set from Stampendous.

Finally, I tied it all together with some white Ofray ribbon and some silver string I have had forever! I think the black and white gives this gift such a classy feel!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kristine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Elegant and unique design! Sure to add a WOW factor to any gift.

Stampendous said...

This is so pretty, Kristine! The Foliate Quad Cube is an all time favorite, and it makes projects like this such a treat! Thanks for sharing this beautiful project!

Wendy said...

WHoa!!!!!! This is awesome!! Creative Cuts....Hmmmm, I haven't heard of them. This is great Kristine!!

Krissy said...

This is incredible! I have a friend getting married this summer, and I think these would make great shower favors!