Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birthday Turtle

It's Super Saturday!!!

If all has gone on schedule I should be on a flight home from New York today.  Will be busy doing laundry tomorrow and then back to work on Monday.  

I have a fun Turtle card to share with you today.


How cute is he???    
I just love this American Craft paper too!  I only bought one 12 x 12 piece last time I was at Archivers.  I am going to have to find some more! I die cut the clouds out of the cloud paper and popped them up with pop cots.  I cut the turtle out and popped him up to.  Makes a CAS card a little more interesting!

Stamps:
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud dye ink
copic Markers
Paper:
American Craft patterned paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white
Other:
Cloud dies from MFT

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Kristine

No comments: