Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Favorite Animal

Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another fun 

This weeks challenge is inspired by:

Your favorite pet/animal.

My actual favorite pet is a dog...at the moment my lovable lab, Jadie...but I also love monkeys.  I always thought it would be fun to have a pet monkey like Ross had on friends so for today's challenge I made a card with a monkey!

Stamps:
Cuppy Cake Jake by High Hopes Stamps
Cuppy Cake Script by High Hopes Stamps
Paper:
DCWV patterned paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Ofray ribbon
Martha Stewart cupcake border punch
Spellbinder dies
brads

Make sure you go check out what the rest of the Divas created for the challenge because I know you will love all of their creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Fantastic card, Kristine
Such a great design, I just love the colors too!!

Karen x

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

Hi Kristine,
Oh, this is a beauty!! Love the cupcake borders!!!!! I'm a punch addic, hihi..
Hugs Alie