Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Paper pretties June Sketch

Happy Wednesday!!!

It's time for the monthly Paper Pretties Blog sketch challenge.  Frances came up with a pretty simple one for us and I can't wait to see what the Prettie Girls have done with it!

Here's what I came up with:

Stamps:
Dreamboat by Paper Pretties
Paper:
Patterned paper unknown
SU Gray and Black
Neenah white
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Recollections Black Brads
Quickcutz flourish die
Prima Flowers

You can check out all the Prettie Girl's sketch challenge cards and learn more about joining the challenge on 


Thanks for stopping by to see me!

Kristine

2 comments:

Chris said...

love that poodle skirt and the color is gorgeous, and did I mention how much I love, love, love the flourish.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kristine, beautiful image and papers.
luv
Debby