Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paper Pretties Release Day Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on the Paper Pretties August Release Blog Hop!!!

The 8 New Release Stamps will be available in the Paper Pretties Boutique beginning Wednesday 12 AM EST 10th August.

Each of the Prettie Girls is showcasing a different set on their blog so be sure and hop all the way through.  The hop order is posted below my pictures!

We are combining our hop projects with this weeks Paper pretties Blog Challenge:
Die Cuts.

I used die cut cards from Creative Cuts & More for my cards.

I am happy to share some fun cards that I made with the new set:


Holiday Sweets 2


I made this fun card set that uses all the stamps from this set.


Here's a close up look at each of the cards.





Thanks for hopping with us today.  Have fun with the rest of the hop!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

what yummy cards Kristine

Unknown said...

Świetny zestaw, na każda okazję... Kartki proste a jakie wytworne.

Chris said...

what I'd give to be eating just one of them!

Taylor said...

How cute is this set?? Love those window cards :)

Heather said...

These are incredible! I love that you made a set! Awesome cards!

Delia said...

What a great set of cards, I love that you made one with the 4 different images. They are all fantastic. TFS

Anonymous said...

Wonderful set of cards.Great design.Fab hop.
Lisa x