Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scortched to Perfection

Tuesday High Hopes Challenge Time!

It's time for a new bi-weekly challenge over on the 

This weeks challenge is 
"Anything Goes" 
(as long as you use a High Hopes image!!!)

I turned this Flower Window Box into a fun little "smores to go" pack.
This would be perfect to send to a child at camp or as a party favor at a "camping" themed party/sleepover.


I am really happy with the way this turned out!

I started out with a die-cut Flower Window Box  (cut from Aloe Vera Bazzil Canvas Cardstock) from Creative Cuts and more.

I stamped, colored, and cut out "Smore Dragon" and used the fire stamp Dragon from "Dragon's Finger 4 pc set".

The sentiment is "Scortched to Perfection" and I sponged a little brown and orange ink on the edges to give it that "scortched" look.

Thanks for stopping by my blog...make sure you stop by the 
to check out what the other Divas made and to enter the challenge!

Kristine

No comments: