Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Center Step Card

OMG!!!

Do you ever finish a card and just squeal in delight at the results???

That's how I felt about this card when I finished it!  I am absolutely in love with it and I think you will be too!

I started with a Center Step Card design out of rust colored cardstock.

I stamped Falling Leaves on three 7/8" strips of Pugnacious Signature cream paper and colored them with copic markers.

The main image is Fall Harvest, which as you probably know by now is one of my very favorite images at The Rubber Cafe!


The ribbon is Offray.

The bling around the main image is surrounded with Nestabling Labels Two Orange Rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap.  The Rubber Cafe has tons of different Nestabling's that fit many different Spellbinders dies.  They are really easy to apply as I hope this picture shows.


Here is a side view of the card so you can see more of the detail.


For the inside I used the largest Label 2, stamped it with Give Thanks and added more Nestabling Labels Two Orange Rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap.


I hope you enjoyed my project today and loved it as much as I do! 
Let me know...I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

Patti J said...

I'd be squealing too! What a beautiful card, and so perfect for a center step! Great job - thanks for sharing...

Delia said...

This is so gorgeous!

Delana said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous card!