Friday, October 28, 2011

Sick Puppy

Welcome Back!

I've been working on my stash of Get Well cards this month and this is one of the last ones I made.  I hope I won't need it but like to have a few on hand for when I do!

I just love this cute "sick puppy".  He goes perfectly with the sentiment!

Here's a close up of this cute little guy.

And here's an inside look.  I used Get Well Soon which is available at Eureka Stamps sister company, QKR Stampede.


Stamps:
Sick Puppy by Eureka Stamps
One Sick Puppy by Eureka Stamps
Get Well Soon by QKR Stampede
Paper:
DCWV patterned paper
Bazzill Basic colored cardstock
Neenah white and vanilla cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Marker
Other:
Recollections Brad
Spellbinders die
EK Success Paws border punch

Thanks for stopping by!  

Kristine


1 comment:

sandi said...

Such a cute stamp. Love the colors that you used. Thank you for sharing.