Sunday, October 9, 2011

Haunted Halloween

Happy Wednesday!

I am excited that you stopped by today to check out my take on last weeks Halloween Card challenge on The Rubber Cafe Blog.  
All of the ladies on the Design Team had such fabulous projects!

The Halloween Card Challenge is over but this week the Design Team is showcasing Halloween Treat bags, boxes & more so make sure you stop by to check it out!

I us Bat Motel for my Halloween Challenge card.


When I inked up the image I inked most of it in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and inked just the moon and bats with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I did that so that my fence and tree would be brown.

Here's a close up view of the house after I colored it with Copic Markers and added a little Diamond Clear Cool Highlight Glitter.


Here's a look at inside of the card.  I used the left over patterned paper and Happy Halloween sentiment.



Stamps:
Bat Motel  by The Rubber Cafe
 Happy Halloween by The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
K & Co. patterned paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa Ink
Other:
Ribbon is Celebrate It from Michael's
Pumpkin Orange Jelly Dots
Stick Em Up (so helpful in picking up those tiny jelly dots!)

I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Card!  If you haven't started making Halloween Cards yet....you have 22 more days...get stamping!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: