Monday, October 10, 2011

No Place Like Gnome sneak peek

It's Day 3 of the Paper Pretties Sneak Peeks!

The set that we are sneak peeking today is called "No place like Gnome".

I just LOVE this set!  It's so stinkin' cute and full of fun possibilities.

Here's my sneak peek card for you?


The die cut clouds are dienamics from MFT and the fence is a sticker from Jollee.

The gnome and mushroom come in the set.  I stamped them on white cardstock, colored and then fussy cut them out before popping them up with dimensionals.


Here's a better look at how they are popped up.

Stamps:
No place like Gnome by Paper Pretties available 10/12/11
Paper:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
DCWV cloud paper
Mohowk Bright White 80# cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
copic Markers
Other:
Jollee fence sticker
Fiscars Grass punch
MFT Die Namics cloud dies
Paper Piercer

Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 12th October, starting on the

New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM 
EST12th October.

Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

Kristine

2 comments:

Patti J said...

What a sweet card! I just found your blog, and I love it! I've looked through page after page! I'm your newest follower :) Feel free to stalk me as well, should you wish! Hugs!

patty said...

wonderful scene with the little gnome!
best wishes, patty