Monday, November 12, 2012

Light of Peace

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend!
I am traveling all this week for work but I have scheduled all my blog posts so hopefully you won't even be able to tell I am gone!

Today I have another Thomas Kinkade Card to Share with you.

I colored this with my Spectrum Noir Markers but I forgot to write down what colors I used.  Honestly when I color a Thomas Kinkade image it's really hard to keep track because I use TONS of colors.  I just keep adding and adding until I am happy with the final look.
Here's another view of it.
The Light of Peace from Cornish Heritage Farms
Core'denations and Bazzill Basics
Mohawk smooth White
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
May Arts Ribbon
Recollections Pearls
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Another beautiful card...Your coloring is very pretty...I order a stamp cannot wait for it to come in ...Ihave to try coloring it...Have a good day..