Monday, November 12, 2012

Light of Peace

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend!
I am traveling all this week for work but I have scheduled all my blog posts so hopefully you won't even be able to tell I am gone!

Today I have another Thomas Kinkade Card to Share with you.


I colored this with my Spectrum Noir Markers but I forgot to write down what colors I used.  Honestly when I color a Thomas Kinkade image it's really hard to keep track because I use TONS of colors.  I just keep adding and adding until I am happy with the final look.
Here's another view of it.
 
Stamps:
The Light of Peace from Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:
Core'denations and Bazzill Basics
Mohawk smooth White
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other:
May Arts Ribbon
Recollections Pearls
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great week!

Kristine

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Another beautiful card...Your coloring is very pretty...I order a stamp cannot wait for it to come in ...Ihave to try coloring it...Have a good day..