Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Day

I have a fun bright card to share with you today.


I created my own patterned paper on each of the panels on this card.
I stamped Roaring 20's Placard on the light teal panel in teal ink.
I stamped the polka dots from Background Basics 2 in red ink on red cardstock for the second  panel.
The third panel was created by stamping Words of Inspiration with red ink on white cardstock.

I stamped Large Paisley Butterfly in black ink on a white panel and colored with Alcohol markers.
Then I fussy cut the butterfly out and attached it to the card with pop dots.

I added Holly Berry Jellie Dots to the card for a little bling.


 The Happy Day words are from Pictures Framed.
I hope you enjoyed today's card and that you are getting a little time to stamp during the holiday's!

Supply List:
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Pugnacious Signature White Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Lady bug red dye ink, Adirondack Pool dye ink by Ranger, Alcohol Markers

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,love your butterfly...