Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter Blues Challenge

There is a new challenge going on over on the Spectrum Noir Blog!
Our monthly challenges run from the 15th of the month through the 15th of the next month.

The current challenge is 
Winter Blues....
just create a card of project with blue on it.

Here's the card I made for the challenge using Yule Penguins perfectly clear stamps by Stampendous:


I used Spectrum Noir Markers, TB1-TB3-TB4 for the blues and OR1 and CR1 on the beak.  
I added a little Cotton Ball flock on the fuzzy parts of the image.


And I completed the inside with a stamp from the set too!


It's the last day of 2012!
I will stay home with my family tonight and celebrate quietly.

Whatever you do, please stay safe so I can see you again in 2013!

Happy New Year!

Kristine

Supply List:
Stamps: Yule Penguins perfectly clear stamps by Stampendous
Paper: DCWV patterned paper, Bazzill Blue Cardstock, Ultra Smooth Premium white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Spectrum Noir Markers
Other: Cotton Ball flock, ribbon, snowflake buttons
 

No comments: