Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Hanukkah Gift Card Box

Today, I have a fun box to share with you that is the perfect size for giving a gift card.

I posted it on the Die Cuts Diva Blog yesterday.

I decorated mine for Hanukkah but you could decorate this box for any occasion!


I started with an Oval Window Box with Acetate Rectangle cut from Wildberry Pie cardstock.

I decorated the box with images that I stamped, colored and cut out.  
The stamps are from the "Celebrating the Festival of Lights" set from The Rubber Cafe.


I added a little shredded paper fill to the box to help hold the gift card in place.


Stamps:
"Celebrating the Festival of Lights" set from The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
Oval Window Box with Acetate Rectangle  
Mohawk smooth white cardstock 
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black Die Ink
Spectrum Noir markers 
Other: 
Jellie Dots from The Rubber Cafe
Spellbinders label Die 
Killer White Tacky Tape 
Celebrate It Ribbon 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine 

No comments: