Saturday, February 2, 2013

C4C171: Make them Smile

This weeks Crazy4Challenges Blog challenge is to make a card that brings a smile to the recipient.

I send cards to my 18 year old son every week at college and he never says anything about them but when I sent one with Dragons Finger by High Hopes, he told me that it was his favorite one so far and made him smile so I figured I would use it for this challenge!

The funny part is the inside!

Hee...Hee....I know...boy humor!

Dragons Finger by High Hopes
Creative Cuts and More dye cut card
Mohawk bright white
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Dots and Dashes Ribbon
Spellbinders Dies

Make sure you stop by the Crazy4Challenges Blog to check out what the other Crazies made and to learn more about the challenge!



SmilynStef said...

This card actually made me snort this morning ... ♥♥♥ it (my grandpa used to always do that to us, so that's likely why I have such a crooked sense of humor today) ... awesome card.

StampOwl said...

Super cute card

Andrea said...

Super cute card and perfect for a boy! I love the greeting you used and the bright colors.

Mary Ann said...

LOve it,Ilol that my hubby ask what was so funny,Super cute card,your coloring is great...