Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pomegranate Tag

When Laura sent me my box of Stampendous stamps for the new release she included a handful of tags.  I haven't really stamped on tags much but figured that since she sent them she must want some tag samples so I challenged myself to play with them...and once I got started I couldn't stop!!!

I shared a travel tag I made a couple of weeks ago HERE.

Today I have a tag that I made with the new image, Pomegrantate.


Isn't that yummy!?!?
Here's a close up at that fun Fran•táge

 
Instructions:
Spray tag with coffee mixture to age and allow to dry
stamp Seed Background a few times around the edges of the tag with VersMark ink
rub a little blue chalk across the ink with your finger
stamp Seed Background on tissue paper with Vintage Photo distress ink
tear a few strips of the stamped tissue apart and apply to tag in a few spots with Fast Finish Decoupage
When dry, stamp Pomegranate image on the tag with black ink and color with markers
Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel randomly on the tag
add some red mica fragments on top of the embossing enamel
heat from underneath until enamel melts
Tie ribbons on to tag
 
Pomegranate Tag-supplies
CRP190 Pomegranate, CRW088 Seed Background,
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
FRM07 Red Mica Fragments
Memento Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko, Faded Jeans & Vintage Photo Distress Inks by Ranger, VersaMark ink by Tsukineko
Pebbles Chalk, Spectrum Noir Markers
Manilla Tag, tissue paper
May Arts Ribbon
instant coffee mixed with water in a 2 oz spray bottle (GS402)
Heat Tool
Beacon Fast Finish Decoupage
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Kristine 

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love your tag,Very pretty...