Monday, February 4, 2013

Thomas Kinkade Thinking of You

It's been a long time since I colored up this Thomas Kinkade image and I just love how this one turned out!

I used Thomas Kinkade image, Cobblestone Bridge, from Cornish Heritage Farms.

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I didn't keep track of the colors because honestly I used a ton of colors to get this look.
I just keep layering and blending ink until I am happy with the way it looks.

The sentiment is from the awesome set, Script Essential Expressions from CHF.

Script Essential Expressions from CHF
Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Mohawk Bright White
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Recollections Bling
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!



Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,the coloring is beautiful...

TLady said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO CHEERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I LOVE it when people color these stamps in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I KNOW it's a real work of LOVE!!!!!!!! :)