Saturday, February 15, 2014

C4C223: February Sketch

It's time for the Crazy4challenges monthly sketch challenge.
Sketch challenges are my favorite type of challenge and I had fun with this month's sketch.

Here is the card I came up with using Herbie's Heifer from High Hopes


Here is the sketch the card was based on:


I colored the image with copic markers.
Love how the overalls turned out! 


Stamps:
Herbie's Heifer from High Hopes
Cow ya doin' from High Hopes
Paper:
The Paper Studio cardstock
 My Minds Eye patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
copic markers
Other:
Doodlebug twine

You can learn more about this weeks challenge and see what the rest of the design team created on theCrazy4Challenges Blog!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute card and great sketch!

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cute and earthy