Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tea for Two Tri-fold Card

Today I have another fun fold Card to share with you that I made with the February Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month-Tea for Two from the Rubber Cafe. 
In addition to the Tea for Two Creative Cafe' Kit, I used Scrap Happy Gluememento inkcopic markers, and Spellbinders Dies. 

Here is my Tea for Two Tri-fold card:


The base of my card measures 5 1/2" x 10 1/2".
I scored it all the way across the cardstock at 3 1/2" and 7".
Then I made score marks one inch in length at 1 3/4" from the edge on each side.
Then I cut 1" in on each side in between the end score marks.


Work the score lines so that the card base looks like the picture below.


Decorate the panels.
The patterned paper comes with the kit.
I colored the girls with copic markers.


Then I decorated the edges.


This is what the finished card looks like when it's folded up ready to mail.


I just love this card.
I hope you enjoyed it too!



Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two 
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento dye Ink;  Copic Markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Sheer Glue 


Tools/Dies: Spellbinders  dies

You can see lots more Design Team samples using this kit on
The Rubber Cafe' Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine



1 comment:

Heather said...

that is just awesome. Thank you for sharing