Saturday, December 6, 2014

Crazy Colors


Saturday means it's time for another Crazy4Challenges Blog challenge!

This week we have a fun photo inspiration/color challenge for you.

Here is the card I made for today's challenge using some fun Core'dinations Cardstock and Snowman Warm Ears from Stampendous.


This is the inspiration photo/colors for this weeks challenge.


I embossed my Core'dinations cardstock with my Cuttlebug snowflake folder and then sanded it to make the flakes "pop".
The image is colored with Copic markers.


I hope you liked my cute card today!
Stop by the Crazy4Challenges Blog to see lots more amazing inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, great way to use these colors.

Karen Aicken said...

Perfectly coloured - such a sweet card for the challenge. Loving that gold ribbon too.