Friday, January 23, 2015

A Spot of Tea


The Stampendous Team has been sharing Teacups and Teapots all week and I have one more project to share with you today!


This is Teacup Cupcake from Stampendous.


Here is the card closed up and ready to mail!


I colored the image with my Copic Markers.

The Rhinestones are Recollections from Michael's.



For the inside of the card I inked up the flower on the left side of the saucer and stamped it on the sentiment panel.

The sentiment is new from Stampendous.



This was such a fun card to create!
I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

4 comments:

Dee said...

Beautifully done! Great stamp- who wouldn't want a cupcake in a beautiful tea cup.

Stampendous said...

Someone is going to be overjoyed when they received this card. It's beautiful! The flower stamp next to the sentiment brings the design all together nicely. Thanks for sharing today!

Viki Banaszak said...

What a lovely card!

barbara macaskill said...

How pretty! Do I smell orange crème frosting? Yummy!