Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hedgy Has Flowers

Happy Tuesday!

You can find the High Hopes February Monthly Challenge here
The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd. 

Today I am sharing a fun Flip-it card using Hedgy Has Flowers.
Here is the front when it is all folded up and ready to mail.


I colored the image with copic markers.
To create the texture on Hedgy's fur I dabbed Colorless Blender fluid on a piece of terry cloth and lay it on the image for 3-5 seconds after I colored it.

I used the Sizzix Bigz Rectangle Flip-it Card die for the card base.
The paper is We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring.

Sentiment is Open Thank You.
I don't see this flower in the store yet but Happy Single Flower would work just as well!



Hope you enjoyed today's flip it card.



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card, love the spring paper you used. Also those flit it card are so fun!