Monday, February 16, 2015

Here Kitty Kitty

Happy Monday!

I hope you are having a great holiday weekend.  Hubby and I spent part of it with friends in Big Bear but we both had to work today so we boot scooted back down the mountain last night...and then I remembered that I needed to make a card for today so while I was watching SNL's40th I quickly made this one!


I am not a cat person...mainly because hubby and I are allergic to them but Stampendous has some adorable cat stamps and this week the team is sharing some of them with you.

Here is one I made with Feline Fun.


I colored the image with Copic Markers.
I left the sentiment off because I'm not sure what I am using it for.  I'll add the sentiment at a later date.

Check out more kitty inspiration on these blogs:


Stampendous Blog

Jennifer Dove

Jamie Martin

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

6 comments:

Stampendous said...

This is a perfect little tabby cat with or without a sentiment! What a sweet cat! Thank you for sharing today.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the stamps you used on this.

sharon g said...

The paper and ribbon go so perfectly with your sweet kitty. NICE job.

Dee said...

The pawprints make the card purr-fect!

barbara macaskill said...

Such a pretty kitty! LOVE the paws paper and ribbon!! A purrfect match! TFS!

Jean said...

Super cute!