Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Orion and Whiskey

I have another card for the High Hopes Blog March Challenge.

The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st. 


Today I am sharing a card I made with one of the new release images, 
Orion and Whiskey!


I stamped this adorable duo with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic Markers.
(E50-E51-E93-YR00-YR02-YR07-B97-B95-B91-C9-C7-C5-C3-C1-
r21-R22-R24-YG25-YG21-E55-E53-E51-W5-W3-W1)
The patterned paper is from the Echo Park "Scoot" paper pack.



I can't find this exact birthday sentiment in the new store but you can find a bunch of Happy Birthday sentiments HERE.


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Cute Cards Kristine! Love the paper combo so bright and happy!