Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Framelits Drop-Ins

Did you see the new Sizzix Framelits Drop-Ins?

They are Stephanie Barnard's latest creation in the die world and I just 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Watch this video to learn more about these dies and how they work together.

Here are three cards that I made with the Scallop edged Drop In set.

For the first one I used the Celebrate Collection paper pack and the Candles4 Birthdays, Morecandles2stamp,  and the coordinating Candle die set.


For this second card I used paper from the Hello Friend Pack and the coordinating stamp set, Crayons2stamp.


For my final Drop-Ins Card I used the stamp sets, phone4you and phones2decorate.


I'm not sure these pictures do these new dies justice.
Just trust me....you need these!

I can't wait to play with them more and to see what additional words and pieces Stephanie comes up with to coordinate with them!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

these are so awesome!!! love them all. so cute!