Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Gabriel Loves Tubing

I hope you are enjoying the new High Hopes Stamps release, All About Boys as much as I am!

As we slide into the end of the first month of summer I thought this image would be perfect for today's share.

Today I am sharing a card that I made with Gabriel Loves Tubing.



The paper is Carta Bella, "Ahoy There" paper pack.

I colored the image with Copic Markers.
(R27-R24-R22-R21-E50-E51-E93-B99-B97-B95-B93-B91-E31-YR02-YR07-YR21-YR23-YR24)




The sentiment is from the Sentiment set #3.
I stamped it in Memento Nautical Blue Dye ink.
The anchors are from Eyeletoutlet.com



This release is now available for purchase!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:


Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: