Monday, January 11, 2016

Daisy Mix

The "El Nino" has just started here in California and I am already dreaming of Spring!

My card today was created with Spring in mind.

It's hard to see in the picture but in addition to all the beautiful Spring flowers this card is full of sparkle from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit.

The stamp set that I used is the new Daisy mix set from Stampendous.


The inside of the card is even more fun!

I used the Pop up die and more beautiful sparkly flowers.



To create this card I started by embossing the graduated dots stencil with regular embossing paste.


While the paste was still wet I covered it with embossing powders from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit and heated it until the paste was dry and the embossing powder was melted.


Here's a closer look at the sparkle.


Here is how the front of the card looked when I finished this process.


I stamped multiple flowers on white cardstock.
I colored the flowers with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with embossing powder from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit.

Then I cut them out with the Daisy Mix Die Cut set.
I attached the flowers to the card with 3D foam squares.


I used a similar process on the inside of the card.
I die cut the insert with the Pop up die and then created the dot design. the same way I did on the card front.


Finally, I attached more flowers to the pop up die to create the fun inside of the card.


Stampendous:CRS5082 Daisy Mix Stamp Set
DCS5082 Daisy Mix Die Set
DCP1001 Pop Up Die Set
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
VM001 VersaMarker™  Ink Pen by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
EK20 Spring Sparkle Embossing Powder Kit
Dreamweaver:
DWLX7028 Graduated Dots Stencil
DWDEP Regular Embossing Paste
DWDPK Dreamweaver Palette Knife
DWLM2010 Paste Spreader

Plus:

Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
Heat Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™


Check out more inspiration from Stampendous and the Design Team all week long!

No comments: