Sunday, January 10, 2016

Thank You Berry Much

Hello Rubber Cafe' Friends!

Have you checked out the fabulous sale at The Rubber Cafe' yet?
Ton's of stamp sets are on sale for 50% off through the end of the month.

One of the sale sets is Farm Fresh
This set was originally a part of the August Kit of the Month.


To create this card I used a bunch of items left over from my kit of the month supplies from previous kits.

I started by adhering a 4 1/4" by 2" piece of black cardstock to a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of yellow cardstock with scrap happy glue.


I wrapped a strip of washi tape around the black panel.


Then I tied a piece of black and white twine around the panel.


I glued the entire panel to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" green card with scrap happy glue.

I stamped the image on a 2" x 3" panel of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I colored the image with colored pencils.


I backed the image with a slightly larger black panel and then with a larger red panel.


Then I adhered the panel to the card.
The final touch was to add some Queen and Co. yellow pearls to the card and to the center of the flowers.


Here's a closer look at the pearls on the center of the flowers.


Such a cute Thank You card that anyone would love to receive!
I hope you'll give it a try.




Supplies:
Stamps:   Farm Fresh stamp set
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock
Ink:  Memento Black Tuxedo Ink colored pencils
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  Queen and Co. pearls, twine, Washi Tape

No comments: