Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cheers!

Hello Rubber Cafe' fans!

Kristine here with a tall card full of good cheer!
I made this with the Feeling Lucky Stamp Set.


To create this card, I cut a 8 1/2 x 8" piece of cardstock that came with this months Rubber Caf'e Kit of the month.  I folded it in half to create a 8 1/2" x 4" card base.


I cut a 2" strip of patterned paper.
The strip was only 6" in length so I cut an additional strip 2" by 2 1/2".


I adhered them to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


Then I "rubbed on" the Bo Bunny sticker so that it covered the part where the two pieces of patterned paper came together.


I created three identical image panels.
I stamped the beer glass with memento ink and colored with colored pencil.
Then I back it with a slightly larger yellow die cut circle and then the next size up scallop edge die of tan cardstock.
I adhered all three panels to the card.


The final step was to stamp "cheers!" on the card front with Memento Tuxedo Die Ink.


This size card fits perfectly in a business size envelope for mailing.


Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- , Feeling Lucky
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' KOTM--BoBunny Calendar Girl, Bazzill Cardstock
Ink/Color:  Black Tuxedo Memento ink
Adhesives: Foam squares; The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:   Bo Bunny rub-on stickers
Tools:Spellbinder classic circle and classic scallop circle dies

No comments: