Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday Sketch #6

It's time for the Saturday Sketch challenge...the day where Chaunnelle and I challenge each other to create something with one of the sketches that we have been meaning to try forever!

Today was Chaunelle's turn to challenge and she found this fun sketch from Seize the Sketch.


Here's the card I created with an image from High Hopes Stamps.


I used some Queen and Co. Washi Tape.
I colored it with Colored Pencils.



I love this image and I love this sketch.
So fun and easy to make Teacher cards with!


Now go check out what Chaunnelle made for the challenge!

I bet it's awesome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOh, I just love what you've done with this sketch. It's absolutely adorable and such fun Spring colors too!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D