Another day of shoe cards from the Stampendous team today!
I decided to share a card that I made with the new Stiletto Metal Stencil.
It's perfect for Doodling all over!
What did I use?
How did I make it?
Directions:1.Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Red Cherry cardstock in half to create card base
2. Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of patterned paper to the card
3. Tape stencil on to a 3 3/4" by 5" panel of white cardstock
4. Trace the stencil on to the panel with black marker and doodle in the spaces
5. Remove the stencil and color the shoe with red pencil
6. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel with black ink
7. Back with a larger red die cut panel and adhere to the card with 3D foam
Check out the Stampendous blog for more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!