The Stampendous Design Team has been sharing creations this week that we created with the new shoe stamps from Stampendous.
What did I use?
How did I make it?
1. Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Charcoal cardstock in half to create a card base
2. Stamp the Shoe Galore background on a 3 3/4" x 5" panel of charcoal cardstock with VersaMark ink and emboss with Silver Tinsel EP
3. Back panel with a 5 1/4" x 4" white cardstock panel
4. Wrap two strips of ribbon around the card and then adhere to the card base
5. Stamp shoes on a white die cut panel and color with pencil
6. Adhere to card
7. Stamp sentiment on a white hand cut banner and adhere to the card
8. Adhere rhinestones to card
You can get the links to all the projects that the team has shard all week on the
Thanks for stopping by!