Monday, February 6, 2017

Buzzin' By

I have a bunch of bee stamps because I tend to buy every one that I find!

I just love making cards with them and the coordinating sentiments are always so fun!

Today I have a card to share that I made with the new stamp set called Honeycomb Wishes, from Stampendous!


This was so easy to make.
I stamped the honeycomb and then just randomly colored with Copic Markers.

I stamped the three bees on scrap paper, colored, cut them out and added them to the card with pop dots.


This set does not disappoint in the sentiment area either!
It includes such cuties as: "Bee Happy", "Thank You for Bee-ing my Friend " and "Just Bee You",

This card was pretty simple to make but with the multiple layers and 3D Bees, it looks pretty special!


Check out more inspiration on these blogs:

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

Super adorable!!!

Jean said...

Love this!

barbara macaskill said...

Super fabulous card! LOVE that you have fussy cut the bees and lifted their wings!! They look like they are ready to take off!! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love that you made the wings dimentional. So sweet.

McStamper said...

Love your card.

Anonymous said...

I just love that bee set and your card is super cute!! :)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Like a piece of art! Gorgeously done!