Friday, September 8, 2017

Happy Halloween!


I love this time of year!

The mornings are cooler when I take my daily walk...it's a little overcast when I drive to work and....

It's time to pull out all my pads of fall paper and my fun Halloween Stamps.

Today's image was in last years Fall/Winter Release from High Hopes Stamps.




The patterned paper is by Doodle Bug Designs.
I colored the image with Prisma color pencils.
(orange, burnt ochre, violet, spring green, black)


I used Doodle Bug Bakers Twine.
The sentiment is Happy Halloween.
I stamped it on a label die cut with a Spellbinder die.
I attached it to the card with mini brads by Recollection (from Michael's Crafts)


I hope this card gave you a little inspirational jump start for your fall cardmaking!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: