Monday, April 23, 2018

The Impossible Card

Hello Friends!

I've already posted these two cute cards on Instagram and FB over the weekend so you may have already seen them but I thought they deserved a blog post because they are so stinkin' cute!

I discovered this "impossible card" on pinterest on Saturday morning and couldn't wait to get to my craft room to try it out.

It is super easy to make and if you google it or go to pinterest you will find great videos with step by step directions.  The one I saw was for a 5" x 6" card.  I started with a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4 " base for both of these.

For this card I used the new Ladybug Pudgie set and the grass from the Borders Dies.


For this card I used the kitty's from the Mini Pudgies  and the Fluffy Cat Pudgie.


I hope you enjoyed these cards.
You will probably see more of these "impossible cards" as I am loving them!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Jo said...

Wow I wish I had seen these years ago. Thanks for sharing this. I am going to check out the rest of your blog.