Sunday, July 8, 2007

Oodlebug Case


It's Sunday...so it must be Featured Stamper time on SCS. This weeks featured stamper is Charmaine from Oodlebug Alley. She is an amazing stamper. When she first posted the card I cased I knew I wanted to case it because I had the same stamp set. I changed the colors, did a little stamping on the background and a little more sewing but it's basically the same card.

Stamps: Autumn Leaves & Stampin' Up!
Paper: Moss, saffron, rust, white
Ink: Moss, Saffron, black
Accessories: ribbon, sewing machine, watercolor crayons

5 comments:

Karen said...

Great card. I love that stamp

Michele Kovack said...

What a pretty card! Love the earthy colors!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, and since I also have that stamp set, I will be casing from you.

Corie said...

Love it -- so pretty.

Rochelle W said...

I love this card. Very cool. I haven't seen this stamp before. I like it.