Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sketch Challenge Thursday

When I first saw this sketch challenge on Splitcoast it looked a little scary and I wasn't sure that I was going to attemp it. I kept thinking about it and finally decided to try it out. I wanted to use some of my new stuff I received this week from paperpretties.






The My Favorite Things stamps and this beautiful "Baby Bee" crate paper are available in the corner store at paperpretties. I wanted to use this umbrella lady image but she didn't quite fit so I cut the umbrella shape out which gives the card a little more interest.
Stamps: MFT
Paper: Banana, wasabi, blue bayou, white, crate paper
ink: black, banana, wasabi, blue bayou, white
Accessories: brads, pop dots, H2O brush

5 comments:

Rochelle W said...

You nailed this sketch challenge perfectly. I love your card. I love the paper, the colors and your stamp choice. Great card Kristine.

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love how you did the image.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kristine!! I love how you cut out the image - great!

Libby Hickson said...

This is gorgeous, I just love how you cut out the umbrella girl, brilliant!

Corie said...

WOW -- FANTASTIC job on the sketch challenge. Your card is GORGEOUS (as usual) Love it